Here’s a side-by-side comparison to quickly identify what each Website Care Plan covers.
Need help deciding which plan is best for you? I’ve included a full explanation a bit further down the page.
Maintenance + Edits
Let’s figure out which Website Care Plan is best for you.
With three different levels of care to choose from, we’ve got something for everyone. Be sure to explore each option thoroughly to see which is right for you. Need help deciding? Reach out here.
With this plan, we’ll perform weekly updates to any necessary plugins, themes, and WordPress itself. We’ll cover security monitoring and cleanup of malware if ever needed. And we’ll keep daily backups for peace of mind.
Specifically, this plan covers:
- WordPress core and plugin updates with visual checks
- Security monitoring and malware cleanup
- 90 days of reliable, off-site backups
- Maintenance dashboard plugin
- Monthly maintenance reports
And if you ever need a bit more support than this plan provides, you’re welcome to upgrade anytime. Hourly support is also available for those one-off projects and requests.
Maintenance + Edits
With this plan, your maintenance is covered but you’ll also have a team of vetted WordPress experts on standby. Picture it like having a team of WordPress virtual assistants, for a fraction of the cost.
Need something updated, changed, or added to your website? Send the team an email with your request and they’re on it. This plan covers anything that takes 30 minutes or less to complete within your WordPress website.
Some common care team requests are:
- Adding new projects to your portfolio
- Publishing new blog posts
- Creating new pages
- Editing menu items
- Adding and swapping photos
- Adding provided Yoast SEO keywords, titles, snippets, etc
- Basic troubleshooting within WordPress
While the care team is impressive, they can’t read minds. In order for them to support you, they’ll need detailed instructions for each request. Just like working with a virtual assistant.
There are a few tasks the team can’t support you with, such as graphic design, writing or providing website copy, SEO or analytics strategy, interacting with third-party vendors, etc. Just remember, it never hurts to ask. No matter the request, we’ll help point you in the right direction!
VIP Care Plan
Want maintenance, edits, and consulting access?
This is the plan for you.
With this plan, you’ll receive up to 3 hours of flex time each month for design requests, strategy, support, and more.
Some common requests are:
- Creating new website pages with a new design
- Portfolio page restructuring and updates
- Implementing website copy updates
- SEO strategy and review
- New blog page design and implementation
- New mailing list and lead magnet integrations
- New print collateral designs, such as business cards, notecards, etc.
- 1:1 website & digital strategy sessions
You’ll also have maintenance, upkeep, and unlimited 30-minute content edits covered by the care team.
For those needing more than 3 hours with us (or have bigger projects in mind), hourly support is also available at a discounted rate.